Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Hello all!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 03, 2011 04:34PM
Weekdays are calm, most if not all users of the springs will be nude; see my recent trip report, and a prior one on the board from June, where large numbers did show up on a Friday and almost everyone was nude, upwards of 40-50 people.

Weekends often bring large crowds nowadays unfortunately. Around 7 or 8 years ago--when you say you last went--was when I started visiting, and on the weekends then in the spring most everyone was always nude. I wonder when you could have possibly come and not encountered nude hot springers? It's a nude hot spring, like most hot springs on federal land.

However, weekends now usually find a strange mix of unfortunate board-shorting and bikini-clad partiers, and nude users of the hiking trails and the springs. It is strange to me that many teenagers and young people (mostly young people) not into being nude together come down to a nude hot springs where tons of people will be nude. You can be nude in the whole surrounding area. Many people use the area as a place for nude recreation, nude hiking, nude camping or at least try some skinny dipping. You should try it, you will like it I'm sure. I have never met someone who tried it who didn't. I tried it with my Boy Scout friends when I was a kid; then with groups of friends when a teenager, and never went back. It is an American tradition of the best sort. However if your whole group is not into clothing-optional places, there are indeed so many other swimming holes you could visit, and desert hikes your group could take.

I really wish the people not into clothing-optional Deep Creek would take their groups to other places. This is a clothing-optional place, for decades and decades. There are so few of them left (which is why you will always find nude users of the springs when you visit; there are not many other options in the area). But beyond my personal wish: If you are offended by nudity, please do not come to Deep Creek. You will be surrounded by nude people, having a great time using the area and the springs. It is similar to not being into nudity or being offended by nudists, and visiting a nude beach. It doesn't make sense.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello all!

Vince2109October 02, 2011 09:23PM

Paul P.1090October 03, 2011 09:09AM

nekkid19641229October 03, 2011 10:41AM

neogeo1227October 03, 2011 04:34PM

Paul P.1037October 03, 2011 04:43PM

Vince1155October 04, 2011 12:27AM

Rick934October 04, 2011 12:28PM

Paul P.939October 04, 2011 11:05AM

Vince1147October 04, 2011 12:57PM

juliankaye1499October 07, 2011 06:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login