All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 20, 2011 11:52AM
Hello Ibcalrr :-) Currently the weather report in our area of Apple Valley for Friday, which is not too far from DCHS or the Bowen Ranch, is showing daytime temps around the lower 90's. Last night it was around the high 50's to low 60's. It of course will be somewhat cooler at the Bowen Ranch since it is about 1,500 feet higher than the surrounding flat city parts of the high desert. My long time DCHS friend Greg hiked to DCHS two days ago and stopped by afterwards for a visit. He said there were some large bags of trash about in places and abandoned rafts which is par for the course this time of year. Yes Burning Man is an amazing place of diversity, free expression and creativity. I had been talking about going for four years when my wife finally said to me one day that I should just by a ticket and go. 2011 was my tenth visit to BM and I'm glad my wife proded me to take the Burning Man Plunge back in 2002 :-).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

lbcalrr3442September 19, 2011 06:27PM

Re: Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

Wizard1811September 20, 2011 11:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login