All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 19, 2011 06:27PM
I am thinking about camping this Friday night at the Bowen Ranch parking/camping area. I was wondering if anyone has camped there lately and had any kind of reports regarding their experience? I would be camping in a small dome tent and I would bring a butane stove for coffee and cooking. I have camped there in the past but it was really cold and windy, I was hoping to camp clothes free this time if the weather permits. I would camp elsewhere but I am coming from the LA area and I just cannot take the chance of my vehicle getting vandalized.

I really want to go to the Burning Man Festival sometime but it just has not been in the cards for me yet. I am so envious of Wizard and the others that get to go. I really enjoy seeing the freedom of expression that is exhibited at the Burning Man in not only the great works of art but also the way people express themselves, the freedom they feel and the great designs they come up with for all their different wardrobes. I am looking forward to a clothes free day or two of both camping and enjoying free some hiking to and from the hot springs themselves. Maybe I can experience a kinda of micro-microscopic vibe of the Burning Man.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

lbcalrr3441September 19, 2011 06:27PM

Re: Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

Wizard1811September 20, 2011 11:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login