Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 08, 2011 09:58PM
NG I told my wife, and my two teenage daughters about you, after seeing that two people were involved in an intimate encounter, that you stayed and watched for some period of time instead of moving on and letting them be, and that you posted details about it on the DCHS Forum. These people clearly were doing the appropriate thing and taking their encounter away from the highly visited area of the springs ( as in this you wrote; it did not happen in public view and it was way off the trail ), as any reasonable people do most consistently down there at the springs. You got three more thumbs down for your actions from my wife and daughters, and four of course counting me, with them citing words like perv, and weirdo ( which you must realize is how many will assess this situation ). For myself, I consider your posting about this inappropriate, and not representative of what actually goes on at DCHS in the vicinity of the hotpools.

In my many years of visiting DCHS I have only witnessed any intimate activity on just a few occasion and it was when only a few persons were around and in off times of the day or week, and never when children were around. The point I made about my years of posting at this forum is that you do not know the history of my contributions here so you are mistaken in trying to say that I was somehow attempting to mislead anyone. You do not know the true nature of my intent. That thought had nothing to do with posting counts.

My comment about the hypocrisy of things you said relates to this " If someone were to somehow snap my picture and it got around, it would not look very good for me and would be very very bad publicity for what I do ". You have clear concerns about your photo as related to your activity at DCHS which to my mind would be related to an issue of privacy, but then, shouldn't you respect the privacy this couple was seeking by attempting to take their encounter downstream? Seems like a contridiction there to me.

I don't think your poll was done as just fun. I think you did wish to have your trip report returned and your poll was one possible way to accomplish that. I don't think Rick will be changing his mind about reports of that kind, just regarding the encounter details of course. If a poster was raising the idea of something of concern as related to sexual activity at or around DCHS I think that would be one thing, but voyeristic reports of sexual encounters is not the kind of content I think Rick wishes this forum to be about. Of course I don't speak for Rick and am making an assumption.

Regarding the issue of the usage of the word " sex " or any of its derivatives here as being cause for Google to flag this Forum, that just doens't sound right to me but maybe Rick knows about these things. Unless I hear differant from Rick I'll assume that this point you made is in error.

As I said before NG I think the rest of your trip report was fine. You have to realize that every forum will have its own set of rules of content in relation to the wishes of its administrator. I don't frequent the many other forums about hotsprings visitation like soak.net for example but do their adminstrators really allow posting about people's sexual activities at the springs they visit? Somehow I doubt that. Anyway it sounds like you had a great experience at DCHS and I'd guess you will be back to enjoy the place :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

ng123452362May 04, 2011 07:59PM

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

celtfire1131May 06, 2011 11:38PM

Wizard897May 07, 2011 12:36PM

ng12345904May 07, 2011 03:52PM

neogeo1010May 07, 2011 05:44PM

Wizard877May 07, 2011 10:29PM

ng12345943May 07, 2011 11:43PM

juliankaye963May 08, 2011 07:50AM

ng12345880May 08, 2011 09:50AM

Wizard1492May 08, 2011 09:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login