Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 07, 2011 11:43PM
Wizard
Ng12345, You sure sound alot like Not-So-Mellowguy and his manner of argumentation.

Do I? smiling smiley Not sure if you are intending this to be a compliment, observation, or if you are implying that we are the same person...

Wizard
" So we should mis-lead parents into thinking that sex does not happen near DCHS so that they are more willing to come? (While we're at it, we should say that there is a water slide, too! - with Happy Meals) Sounds a bit sneaky to me and almost like you're trying to promote a "get-them-here-at-any-cost" publicity. " is completely ridiculous.

My original statement may have come off as a little too sarcastic and aggressive - First, let me apologize for the sarcastic tone, second, please let me explain w/o offending. I was simply voicing that we should not with-hold our stories from the forum because that is what the forum is made for - visitors to read about different experiences in the springs. I am a HUGE fan of the natural "culture" of the springs and definitely don't want to give it bad publicity - that's why I also was clear (both in the title and previous post) that it happened far away from public view. (ok maybe I should have said "very far from" instead of "near"winking smiley

Wizard
I took my two daughters to DCHS for many years ( until they developed other interest as teenagers do ) and not once did they ever encounter someone engaged in sexual activity at the springs so you are full of it saying that somehow I'm trying to " mis-lead parents " or trying to " get-them-here-at-any-cost " as some sort of publicity.
I just asked you a question regarding your logic and gave my opinion on it. Your logic was basically 'Don't write stories about secks (even if does happen) because it may give bad publicity to the springs and may scare families away from going'.

Wizard
So you don't like possible exposure of having your photo taken at DCHS but you obviously have no qualms about citing someones sexual experience where they were away from the busy area of DCHS and thought they had privacy. What a load of Hypocrisy on your part.
Can you please tell me how I'm being a hypocrit? (<--not being sarcastic, by the way) I didn't take any pictures of them, I even changed the name of the city they are from. I didn't state their names, their descriptions (white, black, asian, hispanic, etc....)

Wizard
I've warned people plenty over all the years of this forum about things to be alert to regarding possible problems that could be encountered at DCHS. But you wouldn't know about any of that since you just showed up here with your handful of postings.
So, is your position that 'users with fewer post counts' have opinions but they matter less than 'users with higher post-counts'?

Wizard
This Neo-Geo wrote is spot on and completely accurate in my opinion " I don't think Wizard is trying to mislead anyone, I agree with him that screaming posts (no matter how funny and well-written) about Secks or Sex at the Springs are not appropriate here, especially if there was actually no Sects at the Springs but off in private up or downstream ".

Fair enough. I was trying to write an entertaining experience that I had at the springs and wanted it to be exciting so I made the secks part the revolving focus of the story - thinking that more people may like it and read it more. I didn't intend to bring a bad name to the springs. I thought I was really clear that it did not happen in public view and it was way off the trail.

Wizard
As far as your writing about " Grumpy Men ", I have gone to DCHS for over 25 years and have gotten to know plenty of people in that time and I have had countless wonderful conversations with them over the years, as well as with countless more fun conversations with plenty of people that were first time visitors. The point is, you don't know me.

I didn't say you were one of the grumpy men....

Wizard
By the way your poll is pointless since the outcome percentages could be easily swayed by various machinations that could skew the results, not to mention it clearly does not represent the complete array of visitors that would go to DCHS over time.

The poll was done just for fun. Geez, do I have to put a disclaimer on it that says "This poll is not scientific and does not necessarily represent the complete array of visitors that would go to DCHS over time"?? I thought it was pretty obvious that it was just for fun.

The reason I keep writing "secks" is so that the Family Filter on Google does not flag this website as inappropriate (as it would if I wrote it correctly spelled).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

ng123452361May 04, 2011 07:59PM

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

celtfire1131May 06, 2011 11:38PM

Wizard897May 07, 2011 12:36PM

ng12345903May 07, 2011 03:52PM

neogeo1010May 07, 2011 05:44PM

Wizard876May 07, 2011 10:29PM

ng12345942May 07, 2011 11:43PM

juliankaye962May 08, 2011 07:50AM

ng12345879May 08, 2011 09:50AM

Wizard1492May 08, 2011 09:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login