All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 07, 2011 05:44PM
Definitely have met some true grumpsters at the springs, age not having much to do with it. Older men who just stare at you when you smile and say hello. Makes you wonder, but this is the opposite of the reaction one mostly finds down at DCHS, no where else does one get in as many conversations with strangers as there, in a hot spring, etc.

I don't think Wizard is trying to mislead anyone, I agree with him that screaming posts (no matter how funny and well-written) about Secks or Sex at the Springs are not appropriate here, especially if there was actually no Sects at the Springs but off in private up or downstream. Kind of. DCHS is a clothing-optional area, and we don't need potentially to attract people thinking about Seques as this association is often used against nudist areas. As you say, no Segsts were happening at the springs, just drinking and some drugs, that has been my experience mostly too, if people are worried about kids. Every once in a while you see something Sexty, but I've never seen actual Secks down there.

Don't worry about the photos. Go nude! I always ask folks with cameras down there not to take a picture with me in it. But it didn't hurt Paris Hilton. It will be good for your professional life in southern CA.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

ng123452360May 04, 2011 07:59PM

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

celtfire1131May 06, 2011 11:38PM

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

Wizard897May 07, 2011 12:36PM

ng12345903May 07, 2011 03:52PM

neogeo1009May 07, 2011 05:44PM

Wizard875May 07, 2011 10:29PM

ng12345942May 07, 2011 11:43PM

juliankaye962May 08, 2011 07:50AM

ng12345879May 08, 2011 09:50AM

Wizard1492May 08, 2011 09:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login