Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 07, 2011 03:52PM
Wizard
I do not agree that people should be giving accountings of sexual experiences that they are involved in, or have seen at DCHS here at this forum. .......................
people with children have come to this forum to advise their visit, I can definitely see how such sexual accountings would disuade them from visiting DCHS.

So we should mis-lead parents into thinking that sex does not happen near DCHS so that they are more willing to come? (While we're at it, we should say that there is a water slide, too! - with Happy Meals) Sounds a bit sneaky to me and almost like you're trying to promote a "get-them-here-at-any-cost" publicity.

Just to be clear, the couple that I saw were far, far away from the springs and nobody could have seen them from the springs unless they had hiked down the creek for a bit. The only reason I saw them because I was on higher ground and I had seen the direction they were going. In my whole day at the springs, I didn't see anybody (nude or otherwise) engaging in any type of sexual behavior (barely even kissing, too). The group of nude males did not act weird in any way and they mostly kept to themselves. They were friendly and behaved with manners. If you're bringing children to the springs, just expect there to be a lot of drug/alcohol use - not sex.

@celtfire:

I noticed that the springs were about 50/50 nude/textile. I personally was textile. I don't have anything against being nude as I actually went nude my first time there when I was 19. But now, I am a professional with an outside professional life. If someone were to somehow snap my picture and it got around, it would not look very good for me and would be very very bad publicity for what I do. Otherwise, I would.

If you are one of the "grumpy men" I was describing, I apologize. I chatted w/ a few who were very cordial and not-grumpy and some who wouldn't even acknowledge my "hello".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2011 03:55PM by ng12345.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

ng123452364May 04, 2011 07:59PM

Re: "Sunday Secks near the Springs" Trip Report got Censored. Link to the full version here.

celtfire1132May 06, 2011 11:38PM

Wizard900May 07, 2011 12:36PM

ng12345905May 07, 2011 03:52PM

neogeo1011May 07, 2011 05:44PM

Wizard878May 07, 2011 10:29PM

ng12345944May 07, 2011 11:43PM

juliankaye964May 08, 2011 07:50AM

ng12345880May 08, 2011 09:50AM

Wizard1496May 08, 2011 09:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login