All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 05, 2011 10:09PM
I was at DCHS yesterday. The Aniversary Pool has not been repaired yet. Sand bags and rocks have been used to patch the broken wall and the pool is mostly full, about six inches below what it used to be. I could see that people had tried to pile up some rocks to keep the creek out of the Arizona Pool but the stream water is still getting into it and the only place one might soak there is right where the hot water runs into it in a small pool made of sand.. The dam of the Womb Hot Pool still is missing the top rocks that the floods tore off. The water level of that pool however is still normal and full. The Serenity Pool is deeper due to a number of differant types of sand bags that are creating a long dam on the creek side and that pool has been mostly dug out. The stream crossing was easy, just below waist deep if you pick the right place to cross. I had a nice conversation with some regulars, Chuck, Phil and Greg. It was a beautiful day with warm temps.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

repairs

nude hiker2129February 05, 2011 03:08PM

Re: repairs

Wizard1051February 05, 2011 10:09PM

nude hiker1082February 07, 2011 08:53AM

outlaw11572February 07, 2011 08:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login