Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Late November Trip

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 12, 2010 08:59AM
Hello,

Me and my wife are from the Midwest and are visiting some of my family that recently moved to California. We are going to rent a car and one of the stops I would like to make is to Deep Creek Hot Springs. Besides the things listed on this great site, are there any other things we should keep in mind? We plan on parking at Bowden Ranch and just staying for the day. We are used to the cold, but what kind of temps will we see during the day in November? Because we don't plan to disclose our trip out to the springs, are there other places in the area that are often visited by non naturist's that I can disclose if we are asked what we did? I have been to Mazo Beach in WI several times in my life as well as been involved in other naturist activities. My wife has been to one function with me but has not had much interaction with other nudists. I think she will be more comfortable in the outdoor setting and she seems to be actually looking forward to the experience. My hope is that there will at least be a few people to socialize with during our trip. We will likely be going during the early part of the week 22-24th when everyone else is busy with work so I am guessing there won't be many people there. Are there any places along the way to DCHS from LA that are worth a visit?

Thanks for your guidance,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 11:43AM by medelman.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Late November Trip

medelman1813November 12, 2010 08:59AM

Re: Late November Trip

coyote1404November 14, 2010 01:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login