All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 30, 2010 05:55AM
I hiked in from Bowen Ranch yesterday morning and had a great day at the springs. There were just a couple cars in the lot when I arrived. At 9:30 the weather was cool and breezy at the ranch, but it was very comfortable hiking in and simply great at the springs. The creek is a bit colder and a bit higher than on my last visit. On me, the water was a just below hip high. It was a quiet, peaceful day with no more than 6 to 8 folks while I was there. Two guys from Palm Springs were on the trail behind me and had a nice visit but stayed in their suits. Most everyone else was nude or top free. A young couple read and rested under the trees or in the pools and a nude hiker arrived from the Bradford Ridge Trail (my usual route). The grounds and pools were pretty clean. I soaked, snoozed, read, hung out on the beach, and talked with the BRT hiker about his recent PCT hiking experience. I just enjoyed the day (and got a little sunburn too).

I hiked out nude around 3 and passed two groups hiking in; a couple (who startled me…. guess I better keep my head up!!) and a group of 2 girls and a guy who smiled and giggled, but were pleasant. I also saw two hunters on the trail. That was a first… not sure what there is to hunt other than squirrels. I did not hear any shots coming up or after I passed.

It was a very nice day and I feel refreshed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

October 29

hiker1710October 30, 2010 05:55AM

Re: October 29

coyote943October 30, 2010 08:45AM

Re: October 29

hiker1487October 30, 2010 08:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login