Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

More Answers to Questions

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 05, 2002 02:45PM
14. "Lots of accusations, no proof. I'll bet that Nancy is sorry that she
ever listened to you and William."

A. Actually, she is happy and learned a lot.

15. "You have posted the "El Mirage Dry Lake Incident". Do you have a police report that backs up any of the statements made by the, and I quote, "drunken rollover"? Anything?"

A. Actually, yes I do have the BLM incident report. I haven't had time to scan them as of yet. The report shows that a CHP officer was first on the scene. BLM Ranger Hastey was the person on scene. He is the same BLM ranger involved with the fake rave party.

16. "Were those police officers in Mike's back pocket too?"

A. The medical report indicates that the injuries were from a beating. The CHP Officer informed the BLM Ranger that the injuries were from a drunk rollover. Both injured parties were being transported by the time
the BLM Ranger was on scene according to the reports. The CHP officer and BLM Ranger examined the crash site. The CHP advised me that they keep their records for three years. We are still checking.

17. "And let's look at all of your "signed statements" and "declarations. Are you familiar with hearsay, gossip, rumor? Objection, not admissible. You can have all of your friends write things and post them. I could write bad things about you and have Mike put it on a website but that wouldn't make it true."

A. I have not posted the signed declarations to protect the victims. If you could see their signatures, Mike Castro could identify them and intimidate, threaten, or harm them. The signed declarations are within my files.

18. "How about the buildings? Do you have anything, in writing, official, from the County of San Bernardino that shows that DCHS Inc. owns the buildings in question."

A. There are more county records that I have. Like how many do you think we need? I really think there are enough there for the moment.
http://www.deepcreekhotsprings.org/assessorletter.html 19. "That letter from the Hoffman's attorney (Mike Castro the squatter) is missing something. Where are the first four numbered paragraphs? It's obvious that the letter has been altered. Doesn't the rest of it suit your needs?" A. The letter wasn't altered, it was edited. Sometimes it is not wise to show all your cards to your opponent in this type of adversarial situation. This would be considered evidence that is revealed during discovery. 20. "Are you aware that a Grant Deed passes possession and a Quitclaim Deed just gives up any supposed interest without warranty?" A. A quitclaim deeds are commonly used in divorces or in the case of interests that the seller does not want to warranty (guarantee). The quitclaim deed passes any interest that the seller owns. It does not warranty (guarantee) what those interests are. I am comfortable with our title documents. 21. "After all of this time where is your proof in writing? Why haven't you posted it for all to see?" A. It has been posted at DCHS,Inc Website: 22. "It would be silly to walk into a court with just a quitclaim deed, don't you think?" A. No. 23. "Now here's a good one. If you and William were to prevail and take posession of the buildings AND the forty acres, would you charge people a "toll" for access?" A. No. We would accept donations and when the camping facilities are developed, we would charge for use of developed camping facilities. 24. "Would you feel bad if then the Government somehow managed to open the mill road and let people bypass your road?" A. Hey that's right, why would I be requesting that Moss Mill Road be opened with my future plans? Just goes to show you my intentions are not to force people to pay a toll. If they want to donate money toward the projects planned or to support the cause, they may. 25. "Remember the "Mike killed a fictitious person" post? Included is statement about collecting fees and paying wages." A. Page 2, paragraph 9, states when there is a positive cash flow wages will be paid. Does not mention a fee. No more tolls. The philosophy was that people would donate more than when forced to pay a toll. The first money received was a $20.00 bill for two people. 26. "Do you think that it might be possible that there was chaos when everyone took over and that Mike, being an intelligent, non drug using, dedicated, professional businessman managed to rise to the top and get rid of the rif raf?" A. The riffraff were very useful to Mike Castro for several years. He was able to dominate and manipulate (such leadership) this alleged "rif raf" to commit the violent crimes that he menaced to force the public through the Bowen Ranch. He involved them in felony criminal acts to silence and intimate them. So the riffraff leader sunk to the top. 27. "Do you harbor a grudge because he proved to be a leader?" A. No. 28. "Do you really feel that a judge would look at a quitclaim deed and all of the information on this website and then, knowing your intentions, give you anything but a hard time? Yes your Honor, I did it all to screw Mike Castro!" Sure, just take it all for nothing Gail. Mike, on the other hand, has worked hard and paid a good price for what he has now. Maybe you could respect him for that." A. However, I did not do this to "screw Mike Castro". Why should I give Mike Castro credit for purchasing the land with money which he forced the public to pay through violence and did not pay taxes on? This is admirable? 29. "I think others have mentioned that you loose credibility when you include all of the detritus that really has no place on a site supposedly dedicated to the preservation of a spiritual place." A. How spiritual is a place where violence surrounds? 30. "You could take a lesson from the Wizard. No, I don't know him but, he has shown a deep concern and love for the springs. I enjoy reading his posts and viewing his pictures. If everyone shared his spirituality and levelheaded ideals about the springs I think that there might be a place called OZ that didn't have the issues that the springs have now." A. I really like, enjoy and respect Wizard. I am honored that he likes the forum. Every Oz should be blessed with a Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Questions for Katrina

Bruce Johnson 1225May 03, 2002 11:25PM

Re: Questions for Katrina

Paul P. 706May 04, 2002 12:27AM

Naked Man 688May 04, 2002 07:38AM

Ron 660May 04, 2002 09:03AM

Rick 719May 07, 2002 12:45AM

Ron 711May 07, 2002 09:34AM

More Answers to Questions

katrina island 1452May 05, 2002 02:45PM

Wizard 734May 04, 2002 09:11AM

DCR 767May 07, 2002 05:58PM

Tanya Ryan 808May 10, 2002 10:54PM

DCR 680May 08, 2002 07:40PM

Wizard 806May 08, 2002 09:18PM

Wizard 747May 09, 2002 07:57PM

Ron 666May 10, 2002 07:37PM

Wizard 736May 10, 2002 08:44PM

Wizard 1344May 11, 2002 09:29AM

Responses to Questions

katrina island 662May 05, 2002 02:31PM

Re: Responses to Questions

Tanya Ryan 664May 08, 2002 12:52PM

katrina island 711May 08, 2002 06:39PM

Tanya Ryan 690May 09, 2002 06:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login