All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 13, 2010 07:31PM
Hi Joe how is it going. How have you been I love you too man but im against same sex marriages. Listen I sort of left in a hurry felt things where getting really wired in the village. With Scott and Pope Don. I will tell you the deciding factor that let to me making a hasty exit. I got home from works and got out of lmy truck and a sheriff officer pulled into my drive way opend the passenger side of the car and told me to get in. well I got in and he raced backwards and He haled ass out of the village. I knew the Sheriff because he has handle some other incidences with Scott. and he handle the restraining order stuff.He an older guy bald head kind of skinny with two strips on his arm at the time. . We just started driving around and he explained to me that Scott and Pope where planing to Kill me and dispose of my body in a mine shaft. And there was nothing they could do about it because they were both crazy and at the moment were confined to the Va hospital psychiatric ward. but they can only keep them 14 days. Then they would be allowed to check them selves out. I guess if your crazy and are threat to society and getting paid to be that way you have more rights than a hard working tax payer. At least in SB county, Well He explained to me that there was really nothing he could do about it. Unless I came up dead or Missing then those two would be the first we would investigate. He dropped me off at the village entrance and Said " hey ", then looked me strait in the eye and Said "we can't protect you, you should get the hell out of there." I hung out as long as I could and after 13 Death.threats issued from Pope in the VA hospital and multiple violations of the restraining order it was time to go. and After the stuff with my daughter and just reuniting with her. I felt it wise to get the hell out of there. Its not a comfortable feeling sleeping with one eye open all the time and every noise you hear your in warrior mode.. I think the powers that be was telling me to get the hell out of there so I did, Glad I did now hearing about how messed up the village is IM sure now there is a strong possibility I would of ended up as a casualty.Yes the Village started having its problems after Jason, Wes and Maria kid Tried to stop a train. I notice there was like an evil that settle on the place. . I apologize for my hasty retreat. If you want to talk off forum that is fine I'll tell you some more stuff. I think my e mail is on this forum.

Ashville NC The hippy Mecca of the East Coast. I have some mushroom friends there and I attend a Mycology club there. And yes Joe if you want a place to hang when you back east your welcome to hang out here in the holler with me but you might have raccoons climbing about you. IM about 5 hr from Ashville NC OK take care EDDEE
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

wow lots has happend in my absence.

Eddee2194October 11, 2010 10:57PM

Re: wow lots has happend in my absence.

Wizard1166October 12, 2010 10:30PM

Eddee1019October 13, 2010 05:58AM

jobe915October 13, 2010 06:34AM

Eddee893October 13, 2010 07:31PM

Wizard893October 13, 2010 11:49PM

jobe919October 13, 2010 07:19AM

Eddee741October 13, 2010 07:49PM

Wizard851October 13, 2010 10:50AM

Eddee828October 13, 2010 08:59PM

Wizard926October 13, 2010 11:27PM

Wizard890October 13, 2010 10:56AM

jobe908October 14, 2010 09:23AM

Eddee1440October 15, 2010 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login