All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 13, 2010 06:34AM
Ed,
It is very good to hear from you. Do you remember the last time I saw you I told you "I love you." ? I am glad I said that because I mean it now more than ever. I did not know then that I would not see you again. I got very, very angry at you for leaving suddenly like that. But, I understand that family is more important than almost anything. So I forgive you.
Hey, if you can come back I think we might be able to get married now ! That is how much I love you man...
It is good to hear about your grand children. I also have 6 and another one is on the way. See how much we have in common ? We should go ahead and get married cause we have so much in common.
Your ex girlfriend and I used to talk about your situation a lot. She has gone from having the nicest guy to the worst. That is all I am going to say about that.
Yea , a lot has changed since you left. The good vibe that used to live in the village is gone, completely.
There are many things I would like to talk to you about , privately. Like we used to do.
I have a nephew who lives in Ashville N.C. He fixes computers for people. So, I am glad you found one of his computers to use. When I was out that way last they were only just getting used to having electricity. They are making a lot of progress up there. He lives on son top of a hill that is in between two hollors. Are you picking up the accent from your neighbors?
I saw Chuck out here last, I think it was August or September. He was camping out up by the Bradford Ridge trail head. He told me about his life in N.M. Then when I was visiting Spence H.S. I met a girl in a bar who knew him out there.
I am fixing another bus to travel in so I can visit you when I go back east. I will try to stay away from the fires this time. Looking forward to filling my water tank from the spring on your new place, again.
Good to hear from you take care and stay in touch friend, the hot springs misses you too.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

wow lots has happend in my absence.

Eddee2194October 11, 2010 10:57PM

Re: wow lots has happend in my absence.

Wizard1165October 12, 2010 10:30PM

Eddee1018October 13, 2010 05:58AM

jobe912October 13, 2010 06:34AM

Eddee893October 13, 2010 07:31PM

Wizard893October 13, 2010 11:49PM

jobe918October 13, 2010 07:19AM

Eddee740October 13, 2010 07:49PM

Wizard851October 13, 2010 10:50AM

Eddee828October 13, 2010 08:59PM

Wizard926October 13, 2010 11:27PM

Wizard890October 13, 2010 10:56AM

jobe908October 14, 2010 09:23AM

Eddee1439October 15, 2010 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login