Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: wow lots has happend in my absence.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 12, 2010 10:30PM
Hello there Ed :-) What an adventure of traveling you have been having. Glad to hear that you have found yourself a beautiful little paradise back east. You are a lucky man to have that. I haven't seen old Chuck in a long time but knew from the last time I saw him that he was residing back in NM. Thanks for giving me the advice about how to make those heads out of clay. I have made alot and I have really enjoyed making them. I put them around in special outdoor places that I appreciate like you used to do. I have 24 of your heads on a shelf in my room and I always think of you when I look at them. Perhaps since you have checked over the recent threads here you already have checked out the webpage where Dave's daughter has been updating his progress of recovery. He is doing a whole lot better than he was before when he was having his hallucinations and such from the big hit he took to his forehead. Well good to hear from you Ed and maybe you can check in from time to time to let us know how you are doing :-) That great homestead you have landed in the Appalachians is going to be a real asset to you in the coming years ( increasingly difficult economic times ahead ) having water and with its food potential. Would be cool if you at some point had a simple photo site ( like with Flickr ) where you could post some photos of your place and what your up too that we could check out. I did a hike today up to a mountain top near our home I call Turtle Mountain where I have put one of the heads I make up there surrounded by some interesting natural stones I collected along the banks of Lake Mojave. I came across a Southwestern Speckled rattlesnake on the way down. They are kind of orangish brown in color in our area. You can see some of the heads I have made at the link below on this page called Wizard's pictures, with also some photos of rattlesnakes I've come across too. Take care Ed and I'm very glad to hear about your adventures and well being :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

wow lots has happend in my absence.

Eddee2196October 11, 2010 10:57PM

Wizard1166October 12, 2010 10:30PM

Eddee1020October 13, 2010 05:58AM

jobe917October 13, 2010 06:34AM

Eddee896October 13, 2010 07:31PM

Wizard895October 13, 2010 11:49PM

jobe921October 13, 2010 07:19AM

Eddee743October 13, 2010 07:49PM

Wizard853October 13, 2010 10:50AM

Eddee828October 13, 2010 08:59PM

Wizard927October 13, 2010 11:27PM

Wizard890October 13, 2010 10:56AM

jobe909October 14, 2010 09:23AM

Eddee1446October 15, 2010 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login