Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Re: 8/23/10 Trip Report

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 24, 2010 06:04AM
You can say a great big, "Thank You" to all the volunteers who have been in love with the place as much as you are. It makes me excited to hear from good natured trash removers such as you. Thank you for such an excellent report. It made me feel as though I was there too. If I were there I would have helped remove the trash hanging on those trees. Some of the vollunteers who are regulars have a habit of taking out as much as is possible and hanging the rest up for others to help.
As you continue going to the springs you will find it keeps getting easier as your love for the place grows.
If you still have any fears pepper sray and a cell phone are a good idea. Most persons can get a signal at the top of the steep hill as you are leaving. My cell phone gets a good signal at the top of that hill and slightly west or down stream from there. Carry them and hope you never need them. Which is usually the case. I am a guy and I carry these items just in case. A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure.
I hope I get to meet you and help show you some of the wonders of Deep Creek, some day !
Happy Soaking and Good Luck !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

8/23/10 Trip Report

hipockets1830August 23, 2010 09:47PM

jobe896August 24, 2010 06:04AM

neogeo1481August 24, 2010 09:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login