Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Re: August 8th visit

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 09, 2010 07:57PM
Hey PlayfullPartners, that was an excellent trip report. I am the gentleman who introduced you to the various pools and assisted with the photos. It was truely a great day at the springs with a typically quiet crowd for a Sunday. A somewhat good representation of naturists both men and women who all seemed friendly - that typically is the case at DCHS. A small glitch with the young textile group that came in with a person who kept yelling obscenities. Alcohol, sun and hot water do not mix well. Lucky for us they did not stay long. Another group of textiles settled in on the beach and just hung out and did not swim or soak who "sicked" their little black dog on me - it was that little black dog that shared the creek with us - I didn't think they were serious but they appeared not to be two thrilled with my practice of naturism.

I arrived at the Freedom trail at 8:15 and arrived at the springs at about 8:45 AM' I started my soak in the Anniversary pool where I meditated while listening to North American Flute music on my MP3. There was only one couple present in the same pool as me and a single man and another couple down in the Womb who were the only soakers at the time. Later I met PlayfullPartners and introduced them to DCHS and they joined me in the Annaversary pool where we soaked for a period of time - reading or listening to music. Later the obnoxious group showed up and more or less took over my spot under the trees above the Anniversay pool so I relocated on the other side of the nude beach where I notice some heavy graffeti on some rocks near the trees beyond the nude beach. This was disgusting and I am at a loss as to why such inconsiderate and selfish people want to ruin our environment. I met up with Dave and his dog Chunkam as well as Sue and her daughter. We had a pleasant time talking and hanging out. As the day progressed more and more people came down the Bowen Ranch trail - many hiking nude. Most everyone was real friendly except for the one loud group that didn't stay too long. On the whole, the day was very peacefull - this is what DCHS is all about and I found myself not wanting to leave. My hike out was good and I had a small pup who appeared to be a stray follow me to my truck. A trip back to DCHS is in order but I would like to find a way to get rid of the graffiti - any suggestions?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

August 8th visit

PlayfullPartners1900August 09, 2010 12:23PM

neogeo967August 09, 2010 01:52PM

windsailor1021August 09, 2010 07:57PM

neogeo1421August 11, 2010 09:06AM

Paul P.975August 10, 2010 10:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login