Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

WELL HELLO AGAIN to all my phriends

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 01, 2002 10:56PM
Howdy and greetings to all out here in the wonderful land of cyber space. Wow! Cant believe how long it has been since I last visited the site here. With work and travel now, time has really been limited. I am finally back in town again.

DCR, went to Little Hot Creek again this past weekend, missed you. I did however get to do some good up there. A couple was there and they forgot their little black bag when they left the place. We hung on to it, remembering we had let them know where we were camped earlier, and they came back for it at our camp site, everyone was happy they were returned the goods lost. I guess that turn brought on the good returns to me as I finally got my long standing wish again of soaking in the hot tubs in a snow fall. Yes, hill top was snowing pretty good so I took it upon myself to enjoy it for about an hour. Even better was the fact that nobody was there but me. Another good thing was the fact I had sent 400$ out with a friend to get Jimmy tickets, they got me 10 of them! I was going to sell some off but before I knew it, they were already sold, so now 10 of my friends have Oct. 5 Buffett tixs. What a treat this will be!

Wizard, how are you my friend? I need to get to your web pics again, what was that adress? How have things been with your family? How are things at Deep Creek or need I ask? I am sure they are going great as ever with the start of summer comming on again. I have made myself a promise to get to DC much more this year so I hope to meet up with you!

Well, its getting late and I just got in a while ago so I will cut this short. Talk to you all soon!~

Craig a.k.a. Hotspringer2000
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WELL HELLO AGAIN to all my phriends

Craig 1055May 01, 2002 10:56PM

Re: WELL HELLO AGAIN to all my phriends

Wizard 708May 03, 2002 06:52AM

Re: WELL HELLO AGAIN to all my phriends

DCR 993May 03, 2002 10:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login