Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: B Kind

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 16, 2010 01:26PM
Yeah, lets all just behave and pretend like Mike Castro is a great guy, pretend that he has always been a benevolent presence in the area for all, and that he would never even hurt a fly! Ahh! Feels so much better now that I'm pretending and forgeting! Lets not worry our little heads about bad things that happen ( compliments of Castro ) to others because that stuff hurts my mind! Everybody feeling happy now? Yea! Lets go party with Mike Castro!

Yes definitely, lets not talk about Mike Castro's nefarious activities, vandalized cars at trailheads, trash at the springs, graffiti, feet cut on glass at DCHS, illegal motorcycle intrusions in the area, people shooting guns at the springs, cut down trees, illlegal fire pits, illegal camping at the springs, and so much more because if its a negative accounting that tells a bad story about DCHS and the surrounding area, information that tells about people's bad experiences, that just will not do, because our purpose here at the DCHS Forum should only be telling the readers of only good things about DCHS and what occurs there. Lets just sweep all that other bad stuff under the rug where it won't bother our fragile minds! Maybe, just maybe if we do this all the bad stuff will just go away!

So you readers of this forum know this ( I'm in my happy place now! ), nothing bad has ever happened at DCHS, nothing bad is happening now, and ( incredibly enough ), nothing bad will even happen indefinitely into the future. Why not! Because we only will talk about happy feelings, and write happy things!

And be on notice, if you have any kind of bad experience during your visit to DCHS or its surrounding area, keep it to yourself, we don't want to hear about it here at this Forum!

....Meanwhile, back to reality. You guys do what you want. In my book Mike Castro is a criminal, period! His negative deeds will never be forgotten by many of us. As some of you do your best to sweep what he has done under the rug, know that Mike Castro is cheering heartily for your efforts to bury his past. I will write about the good and the bad of my DCHS experiences, just like I always have since this Forum started. The readers will judge for themselves the merit of what I say. If I speak of something bad, its meant as a warning of something to be considered regarding ones visit to DCHS, something to be watchful for. Its a dis-service to the readers of this forum if what goes on here in discussion becomes just a whitewash of the true whole reality of DCHS. Highlighting the ill deeds of Mike Castro's past activities as related to many visiting hotspringers is part of the whole story of DCHS and vicinity. I mean really, its just one thread ( regarding anything recent ) talking about this, and some of you ( like Ryan/Kevin ) act like the whole DCHS Forum has become completely over run with Castro bashing. All you need to do is look back through the subject titles in the thread list to know that what I'm saying is true.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 10:33PM by Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

B Kind

LaughingBear1925June 16, 2010 08:40AM

mellowguy1051June 16, 2010 09:24AM

neogeo1042June 16, 2010 09:27AM

Paul P.873June 16, 2010 12:32PM

Wizard878June 16, 2010 01:26PM

katrina island1470June 16, 2010 03:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login