All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 30, 2010 07:35AM
I arrived at the springs at 2:00 pm. The creek has continued to get lower. The creek temperature in the middle where most people cross was 60.4 degrees. Near the rocks close to the springs the temp was 63.4 degrees.
At 3:20 I went around to the pools and I got these temps near the middle of the pools near their surface.
The crab cooker was 114.1 degrees. I dug most of the sand out of this pool 2 weeks ago so it is clean and deep enough for a nice hot soak.
The middle pool or Serenity pool was 105.4 degrees. I left about 1 foot of sand in this pool because a pretty woman asked me too when I dug this pool out. That was a very good idea because the sand is nicer to sit on than the bare rocks.
The main or womb pool was 105.0 degrees. It needs to be cleaned, however. A lot of dead algae is floating around in there.
The Anniversary pool was 109.5 degrees. This was much hotter than I expected. It was very clean and many were using the shower near there.
The Arizona pool was fixed up. A hot spring regular told me that A guy who was using speed stayed up all night working on this pool. It was sealed up completely all the way around. The temp was 105.5 degrees.
While I was there I met a nice lady from Phoenix who had posted on Soak . net about going to Deep Creek. She was very pretty because she looked similar to my ex - wife.
At 4:30 I headed back home as everyone was having a lovely time being at the springs with near perfect weather. The outside air temp was 79.7 degrees.
When I was going up the trail many teenagers were going to the springs with their back packs on carrying sleeping bags. I saw no helicopters but, as I turned the corner at Bowen ranch road and Ocotillo way I saw 2 San Bernardino sheriffs units going toward the ranch.
A special salute to ALL who love this country enough to serve in our Military.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip 5-29 H2O temps

jobe2536May 30, 2010 07:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login