Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Crescent (7% of Full)


Advanced

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 19, 2010 10:59PM
I'll take rattlesnakes over drunk @#$%& any day!! Unfortunately, I've seen more of the latter at DCHS, which is why I've spent more time elsewhere along the creek and the PCT than at the springs. I've been able to go more on weekends, than on weekdays...might make a difference. During the winter months, I found the crowd at the springs to be much more laid-back and sociable...guess it's the hard-core spring-soaking bunch. That being said, even in the heavy-use season, I'd say that 95% of the visitors are all right. The other 5% sure go a long way toward screwing up the day for everyone else, though!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

tattoo chris1256May 16, 2010 05:12PM

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

Rick708May 16, 2010 05:14PM

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

tattoo chris744May 16, 2010 05:14PM

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

Wizard670May 16, 2010 09:52PM

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

Rivernude984May 19, 2010 10:59PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login