All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 16, 2010 05:12PM
Arrived at Bowen Ranch around 8:30 am and the sun was already toasting. after a nice jog down the trail ( except for the rattle snake i almost stepped on) we got to the springs to be be greeted by what seemed to be 25 or more men maybe a 1/3 nude and one drunk ass yelling a bunch of bullshit and wistling at the young woman in my group. We ingnored the asshole and crossed the creek to have every single man there staring at us. After the girls were completely creeped out we decided to hike up the creek to find a nice little beach to hang at. We found a great spot where we swam, ate lunch, drank a few beers. We made another atempt to enjoy the springs but again more dudes! and alot of kids! So at this point a few in our group were just over it and hiked out. Not me, I was determined to enjoy the springs. My girlfriend and I decided to stay and not let the crown bother us. We soaked for an hour or two and tried to relax in the womb pool where the water temp was great. It was nice excpet for some european man trowing his child in the pool splashing us while staring at my girlfriend the whole time. I said fuck it and told him to control his kid and kick back, I fired up a joint and I think he got the picture and left. Shortly after so did we.
Over all the trip wasnt that bad. we made the best of it and tried not to let the massive amount of wierdos spoil our fun. It was great people watching, excellent weather, beautiful scenery, and unforgetable memories... The next time I return will be in the week and off season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

tattoo chris1791May 16, 2010 05:12PM

Re: TRIP REPORT: Sat. May 14th

Rick1008May 16, 2010 05:14PM

tattoo chris1119May 16, 2010 05:14PM

Wizard992May 16, 2010 09:52PM

Rivernude1491May 19, 2010 10:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login