Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Citizens wanted for panel on public land recreation

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 16, 2009 07:31PM
Well, you folks know your own government agencies and groups way better than I do (I'm from Arkansas), but I would suggest that Californians that enjoy clothing-optional activities on public land should get organized and make a stand in some way or another. From the outside, looking in, I see anti-nudity advocates chipping away merrily at the opportunities you have in California. Arkansas has a very broad-ranging anti-nudity law that makes it illegal to be nude in almost any situation. Even worse, the same law has language that makes it illegal to advocate against the law. Is it wrong? YES. Is it unconstitutional? YES. But, we're stuck with it, at least for now....You DO NOT want to get to that point.

Mark Twain also said, "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." So, if my example simply annoys you, I'm sorry. It annoys you to action, I am not.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Citizens wanted for panel on public land recreation

katrina island1165December 16, 2009 01:42AM

jobe687December 16, 2009 08:25AM

Rivernude766December 16, 2009 07:31PM

Paul P.1240December 17, 2009 01:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login