Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: No More Muck on bottom of the Big Pool !

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 01, 2009 09:03AM
Paul,
I am not calling your friends liars, but this is how my Thanks giving day went :
I fasted all day Thanksgiving. That is I ate no thing that day, I started the day before eating a grapefruit early in the morning and ate no thing else. I spent most of my time in prayer and reading God's word. I camped @ 200 yards north of the freedom trail parking lot. On Thanksgiving day I got to the springs @ 1:00 pm and a 30 ish couple whose happiness was written on their faces were packing their sleeping bags. I removed a small bag of trash then started to siphon the pools until I realized I had no strength. Before I arrived at the springs I met a pretty woman on the trail who was maybe 5-10 years older than me. She was very nice and had taken her daughter and her daughters boyfriend with her to the springs. We talked @ 10 minuets then her daughter came up the hill.
So I started back up the hill @ 3:30 pm. As I got back to the where the freedom trail meets the Bowen ranch trail the nice lady's daughter was decending the freedom trail. She and her friends were lost and had dialed 911 for help, could I help them? So, of course I did. They had happened upon a asian guy and another guy who had shaved most of his hair off. Who were lost also. I hiked with them up to the last hill before the Bowen ranch. The Sherriffs helicopter and the Mercy air helicopter constantly made a lot of noise.

KINDA a strange day !!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

No More Muck on bottom of the Big Pool !

jobe1489November 30, 2009 04:03PM

Paul P.770November 30, 2009 05:09PM

jobe679December 01, 2009 09:03AM

jobe1236December 01, 2009 12:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login