Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: trip report 8 24 2009

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 24, 2009 04:35PM
Excellent report neogeo,
I am glad to see those guys doing what we pay them to do. Smoking mother nature out there in mother nature that is just so rwonge. Two weeks ago when I was body surfing at Venice beach. There were a large group of hippy looking dudes and chicks giving out fliers saying "get legal TODAY." With the understanding I could give them 125$ and get legal Marijuana today. They were giving out a free gram of pot to all who got legal today. They insisted it was good for me. I will bet that dude goes and gets legal soon. All of that worrying about court cost is just bad for you. Wasted mental energy and time too over nothing. The most harm pot does comes from the law books and cops. I just may get legal, next week, except I do not smoke.
As for that young girl, I do not know what the age of consent is in California but, I'll bet if it was the other way around. That is if it were a older lady with a 17 year old guy the cops would just laugh. Women's equality and all, What we need is some Men's Equality on these things too. If an older guy is with a younger girl we gotta look closely at them. But when it is a older gal with a younger stud muffin,,, that is just funny. See what I mean ;~) Older women have more rights in that area.
Seeing your report makes me feel like and wish I was there.
Thank you very much.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

trip report 8 24 2009

neogeo1563August 24, 2009 03:04PM

jobe837August 24, 2009 04:35PM

lard mckenzie863August 24, 2009 08:39PM

Paul P.1663August 24, 2009 09:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login