Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Is Deep Creek still visited during these hot times?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 27, 2009 03:25PM
Luvemlive,
Most who go during these hot days are tougher than these natives who are not used to the heat. It takes some getting used too. The word is called acclimatized. I am from the south and I was amazed at how weak Californians are to 90 degree heat when I first came out here. These are not nessesarily the ones who rode in wagons to get here. Know what I Mean !
What most do this time of year is to get to the springs early in the morning or late in the evening and get out before the heat starts baking you or your friends. And yes , you just never know fer sure what will happen when you get there. That is why I love going to these springs. Go in the heat and have the place to your self, if you are lucky. I live in Vegas now and find this weather quit nice some times. It all depends on your attitude and how you look at things. Either way the weather will change soon.
Glad to help !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is Deep Creek still visited during these hot times?

luvemlive1647July 27, 2009 01:39PM

jobe908July 27, 2009 03:25PM

SoCalFreeHiker882July 27, 2009 07:28PM

Rick800July 27, 2009 07:31PM

Paul P.1381July 28, 2009 12:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login