All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 12, 2009 09:33AM
i decided to take a chance with my car and go out to the hot springs fri night, i cruised 55 all the way , and she made it .i hiked in around 8pm. there was a large group of kids, teenagers , and a beast of a woman as there shaparone.she told the kids no fooling around and no getting naked, then she sparked up a bowl and got them all high (yay mom).someone told me they collapsed on the trail going back out, i guess they didnt bring any water. a few locals were there. i think i met joeb . 1 or 2 more campers showed later in the night. sat was awsome, not to many people, most of the day almost everyone was nude(i dont realy care either way) good croud everyone was very chill ,i had the big shade tree all to myself all day, around 4pm we played a little football in the river more people started showing up by 6 there was about 50, 60 people, so i punched out and headed up the hill to bowen ranch.i made to the to in 46 min with a 22 lbs pack on thats my best time ever.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

nathans weekend update

kingnate20001304July 12, 2009 09:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login