Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip report - July 2, 2009 (and thanks for improving the trail)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 02, 2009 08:00PM
In short - a very positive experience. Arrived around 3 and stayed for an hour. There were many people around - some in the water, several under the trees. No screaming, people talking at conversation levels. Virtually everyone was textile. Just when I got in the water, one of the guys, who turned out to be nude, left the water and proceeded to toss beers to his friends. He then asked if I, sans clothing, wanted one, which I accepted. I guess us naturist need to stick together. Even the beer guy's ladyfriend, after seeing me, felt comfortable enough to remove her top. While it was one of the largest collections of groups (6 or 7 making a total of probably 25 people), I thought everyone was respectful of the others.

Finally, I want to thank who ever has made an effort to shore up some of the less stable sections of the Bradford Ridge Trail. I thought the trail was noticeably less treacherous.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report - July 2, 2009

SoCalFreeHiker1475July 01, 2009 10:10PM

Re: Trip report - July 2, 2009 (and thanks for improving the trail)

SoCalFreeHiker1455July 02, 2009 08:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login