Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

bird's, bee's, frog's and tree's shades

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 21, 2009 08:33AM
hi again.. well i stayed out at bowen ranch fri night and hiked in early around 430 it only took 27 min with a 24.5 lb pack on .i crossed the creek (kinda chilly for 5 am) only two small groups camped out near the hot springs.set up camp under some trees way up stream and had breakfast and read for awhile. by noon the place was filling up, a realy great croud this sat. a group from outdoor.com and couchsurfing.com hiked in on the PCT . a mixture of nudists, regulars and new comers. the sun was out and shining (i got alittle burned) it was alittle windy out but all and all a nice day . i did get nude briefly, i guess i wasnt realy in the mood for it this weekend,. around 4:30 the mood and silence were broken when a group of 20 somethings showed up music and mouths blairing , they were nice enough to set up shop in the middle of the trail blocking everyone from going past . but then i reminded myself thats why i love this place and this country (freedom) the leader of this little group has the right and freedom to be an asshole and look like one as well (you go little guy the finger smiley ). anyhow i was about done with my day around 6pm , i left with a group of about 6 people who were all heading back to bowen ranch,very cool people, this realy cute girl in the group asked for my number. we got to B/R at about 7:05 said our goodbye's .
someone had mentioned a drum circle for the next full moon, i may have to check that out.
peace.

bignate
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

bird's, bee's, frog's and tree's shades

kingnate20001438June 21, 2009 08:33AM

Re: bird's, bee's, frog's and tree's shades

jobe1341June 21, 2009 10:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login