Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (54% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Balanced perspective on nudity

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 04, 2009 06:59PM
I was born naked and being so is a totaly natural state. Our culture and media plays a big role in equating sex with nudity. I'm lucky to own enough land in a rural area to be able to do as I please when it comes to my comfort or state of being. I love the warmer weather when I can be free to stand as I was born under the stars at night or in the morning sun. I really dont want to offend anyone or make someone else uncomfortable so I keep my own naturist times in the privacy of my own land mostly. Of course, when soaking at a public hot springs, I prefer the natural state. My wife and I are camping up at Benton HS next month for a week. We reserved a private campsite so we can sit in the sunshine and not bother anyone else. We are both in our mid fifties and comfortable with our aging bodies as they are. Has anyone else been there. I get the impression they are naturist friendly if one is discrete. We are going to use it as a base for High Sierra/ White Mountain exploration.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Balanced perspective on nudity

Murray1883May 02, 2009 11:12AM

QB924May 02, 2009 12:07PM

Rick809May 09, 2009 02:39PM

QB903May 11, 2009 01:17AM

Paul P.1059May 02, 2009 09:18PM

LaughingBear894May 04, 2009 06:59PM

Paul P.1555May 11, 2009 12:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login