Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Parking Receipts

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 20, 2002 11:50AM
The point is this: While many complain that he does not give a receipt, has anyone ever asked for one??? Curious minds want to know!! :-) Don't complain that you don't get one if you've never asked for it. For example: I travel on business all the time. When I return from a trip, I turn in an expense report. Other than tips, I do not get reimbursed for anything for which I do not have a receipt. This includes taxi fare. How often have you had a cab driver offer to give you a receipt without asking (only once for me). No, you have to ask for one. The reason is that most people don't want or need one, so why waste your time routinely doing something for everyone that only 10% of the people care about. This same scenario would apply to Mike.

Also, I gather it is the opinion of many that Mike does not report this (perhaps considerable) income to the IRS. I assume these people wish to use the receipts as evidence in requesting an IRS audit of Mike Castro. So if that is the desire, then start asking for receipts!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Parking Receipts

mp 1269April 20, 2002 12:25AM

Naked Man 629April 20, 2002 06:25AM

mp 850April 20, 2002 11:50AM

Rick 1023April 23, 2002 03:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login