Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Bradford Ridge Trail Trip Report

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 25, 2009 07:00PM
Hello Murray, it was nice to meet you on Saturday, sorry if I wasn't very good company. I work nights and by the time I have hiked down and get to soaking I just get so relaxed I zonk out. I really am looking forward to a trip where I don't have to work the previous night. As you stated it was a very mellow group. While I was there a couple arrived on horseback and stopped to soak in the Arizona pool. I went down there for a little while. There were 3 pretty good size dogs in that pool along with everyone else, I would say there were about 8 people in that pool. I then went back up to the womb, which I had to myself for a little while, I am not sure how long because I ended up falling asleep while soaking. I missed the rangers up on the hill, they must have been there while I was asleep. I left around 4:30, I did not see much trash at the springs but I picked up a junky pool type innertube that was full of holes, someone had thrown it out along side the trail back to Bowen Ranch. I also picked up some discarded water bottles and a jug along the trail.

So if I understood your report correctly Murray, you drove up Hwy. 18 but on the way back to LA you went down the dirt portion of 173 and ended up down by Silverwood Lake, is that correct? If so, did you then take Hwy. 138 back towards the 15 frwy.? The 138 route is the only way I have gone into the Bradford Ridge trail. I had tried the 18 a year or so ago but at that time it was closed due to a mud slide or something.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bradford Ridge Trail Trip Report

Murray 1373January 25, 2009 08:33AM

jobe 798January 25, 2009 09:53AM

Wizard 1336January 25, 2009 04:54PM

lbcalrr 1182January 25, 2009 07:00PM

Murray 1306January 25, 2009 09:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login