All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 11, 2008 08:53PM
http://www.mikeruppert.blogspot.com/

URGENT -- THE CRIME IS COMING UNRAVELLED

The following story is monumental and the days between now and January 20th are going to be non-stop action and, most likely, very bad news. The Treasury is refusing to disclose which institutions are getting taxpayer bailout money. Bloomberg has filed suit to find out. That speaks volumes for Bloomberg. Hank Paulson has completely violated his testimony before Congress when he sought approval of the package. Under oath he begged for the same transparency he himself is now refusing to provide. But bear in mind that most of the Treasury money that is being dispersed is NOT part of the congressional bailout package. There's more than two trillion in Treasury money forked over and the congressional bailout was only $750 billion. This has nothing to do with protecting asset prices or the industry. It has to do with obstructing justice and concealing evidence. If the mainstream media try to brush this over they will lose all credibility with Joe the Plumber and Joe Sixpack. The public will grasp this in a heartbeat. This is a crime being committed in broad daylight, in the middle of Main Street, in perfect weather.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aatlky_cH.tY&refer=worldwide

Now take it one step further and go back to FTW's last economic alert; the one I wrote and published 11 days before our computers were smashed in 2006. In our last-ever alert, I screamed that the collapse was planned, inevitable and imminent because President Bush had just authorized the SEC to exempt certain financial institutions from full and transparent reporting on grounds of national security. Huh?! -- I screamed that the bank vaults had just been opened and the green light given to pump, loot, and pump some more -- based on falsified earnings reports and asset descriptions -- then dump it out and shut the U.S. down, leaving us all broke. Paulson, of course, won't disclose what "assets" were purchased in any bailouts because then it would be discoverable that there are many more paper mortgages than there are actual properties. I would bet just about everything I have that the list of companies exempted from filing complete reports will match --almost perfectly -- the list of firms that are receiving Treasury bailout funds -- our money. The only thing standing between Bush/Cheney and the pokey is their own national-security classification power. That's it. Well there's real good case law about classifying to conceal crimes and the Bloomberg case is a sure-fire winner in the Supreme Court. Not only is the Constitution clear, any other ruling might well start an uprising. Bush/Cheney know this, so their plan -- however far it goes -- must be completed before this case could get to the Supremes.

Here again, is the link to FTW's June 2006 Economic Alert:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/061406_abyss_awaits.shtml.

If I were still doing investigative reporting I'd be down at the courthouse getting a copy of the Bloomberg suit ASAP. The Reuters story even gives the case number at the bottom. It's a public document. There's a revolt already underway when Bloomberg files suit against TPTB and Reuters appears to be supporting the play. This is High Noon -- one of many to come in the next 60 days.

The Bush/Cheney regime still has that time in office and I may be risking my life to print this. But there will never be a better time and we are not alone. The whole world is watching and a great many influential people read us. Those in the mainstream and elected office who have benefited from our work for years have been silent for too long. I predicted all of this in agonizing detail starting years ago and they know it. You who have been so loyal for so long know it. The only thing that will help us all is to point to the crime and the evidence and scream as loudly as we can. The American people can grasp this in an instant. Bush's popularity is lower than for any president in history. The more people who see and understand this story, especially those in elected office and positions of influence, the safer we all are; the more of a chance we, and especially our children, have. Michael Bloomberg needs back up too. He's doing the right thing here. I need to ask all who are willing to start spreading this blog entry around to the most influential places and people you know. The bad guys are getting ready to leave town with our money, in a slow parade that we're going to pay for and give them. They are banking that we're going to be relieved enough to see them go that we'll let them leave in a motorcade and cheerily wave goodbye.

I pray we make it to the inauguration.The bad guys are following a plan that will run right up until the last second. I think the wheels are coming off it because this news won't sit well anywhere in this country and I smell that they have reached too far. It is far less expensive to prevent the money from leaving the bank than it is to get it back there once it's been stolen. This has got to be stopped. We muist know where that money is going (or went) before January 20th.

Does this remind anyone of the NEPDG? --- I wrote a lot about that too.

MCR
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC81

Wizard 1205November 11, 2008 08:53PM

Re: SC81

Wizard 595November 11, 2008 09:21PM

Wizard 643November 11, 2008 10:08PM

Wizard 595November 13, 2008 01:57PM

Wizard 740November 15, 2008 09:42PM

Wizard 582November 16, 2008 10:57PM

Wizard 600November 17, 2008 05:15PM

Wizard 719November 17, 2008 10:52PM

Wizard 720November 20, 2008 10:40PM

Wizard 680November 23, 2008 04:45PM

Wizard 731November 24, 2008 12:45PM

Wizard 810November 24, 2008 02:24PM

Wizard 676November 25, 2008 09:40PM

Wizard 669November 26, 2008 09:42PM

jobe 763November 29, 2008 07:58AM

Wizard 1238November 30, 2008 10:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login