All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 16, 2008 12:07PM
Questions posed to the DCV website are sent to my e-mail for me to answer. I got this commentary this evening:

The hot springs is a place I call heaven away from home. I normally come to the hot springs at least once a year or as many times as I can. I was so dissapointed this past weekend on Saturday Sept. 13. I brought my sister for her birthday and a girl friend (her first time). There was a young kid with a tattoo of the name "sage" across his stomach. Him along with his friends totally killed the mood and environment by screaming, being loud, obnoxious and then the kid decided to be super man and rock climb the mountain with no gear, we feared he slip and kill himself. The next thing we know, a helicopter and all kinds of rangers came by and ended the day REAL early 6ish. In a case like this, what do we do? what can we do? I am glad my sister has had other experiences at the hot springs but my girlfriend was disturbed and upset. Did you guys hear about this kid?.............

I'm hearing stories like these regarding DCHS more often as time goes by. Too bad because DCHS is truly a spectacular gem of a place. I just move on to other equally beautiful parts of the creek when there are fools like that spoiling the atmosphere.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS Troubles

Wizard 1552September 16, 2008 12:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login