Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: SC75

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 06, 2008 11:34AM
http://survivalacres.com/wordpress/

...............Even my own readership hopes to escape the wrath to come, but I want to point something out here: You won’t be able to. This is a pipe-dream, a fantasy reality that hopes you will be left alone long enough to die in peace.

Let me qualify this by saying that I well realize the futility of trying to convince someone of something against their will. This is however, what this blog often tries to do, the words I write are meant to convey personal action in your life, because words are always insufficient if they are not backed up by real life. They are after all, just words. But words that do not truly represent anything are utterly meaningless, like the words politicians spout off to get elected. They NEVER keep their promises and NEVER meet their own words that they so readily bandied about.

It is really important to understand this. Our heads are filled with so much garbage and useless knowledge and words that are slung about with no real meaning and absolutely no real effect. This is why nothing changes in this country — it is just WORDS that are being slung about. Nor do the lives behind those words REFLECT THOSE WORDS IN REAL LIFE all too often.

In essence, we are seeing volumes of useless words being volleyed back and forth tit for tat and we all know it. We’ve all done it, all of our lives and we have come to accept this as the normal course of events from everyone else too.

Words are cheap — but real life is not. Words pad our lives with comfort and give vent to our anger and our displeasure, but they are after all, still just words. It is when words change lives that words become powerful, until then they are words that can be ignored or obeyed or even go on at they very often do, unheard.

Return now to the recent blog activity (reader comments) on tyranny and resistance. This blog has limited readership and an even more limited registered user base (on purpose) who are permitted to record their comments. But even from this limited base, the sum total of the reader comments received is “we cannot fight back”. These are words, representative of how people feel and believe, and in this case, examples of real life. Nobody is really fighting back (except with words, consider the lawyers and lawsuits and protest and marches and megaphones, the weapons of choice are words — and they do not work anymore).

First off, this is hugely significant. If it bears true across America (and I think it does, as evidenced by the apathetic response throughout America to ongoing tyranny), it means that we have in fact, given up. Some, believe endurance is called for, in the hopes of outlasting the bastards somehow. Others believe that embracing the status quo is better (none here that is). But both positions and those that fall in between essentially agree that we are licked, beaten and lost already.

I disagree. In fact, I could not disagree more because it goes against everything I have ever learned and studied. First off, it is IMPOSSIBLE to subjugate a entire population. There is always those in the midst of complete compliance who will resist. Even in maximum security prisons, a totally controlled environment, resistance lives on. It is also true of every society that has existed. Dictatorships, monarchies and would be Presidential pretenders do not have complete and total control, and they never, ever will. Resisters are not always evident or your often not even allowed to hear about them, but they are there.

The Soviets discovered this in their own country, as they did in Afghanistan. Their superior weapons and surveillance society did not deter these people from resistance, it only made them stronger. But here in America, the general consensus seems to be that it can’t be done (a sign of acceptance), or even shouldn’t be done, when it HAS been done, throughout history, in every country on Earth.

It IS being done, because this is what some people are willing to do. It is not making the daily news, except when you read about a raid or a murder or an arrest or a coverup for some group or individual, always painted in the negative light of criminal behavior (to get you to automatically support the State) and the “justified” actions of the State.

Collapse adherents hope to outlast the State if they can. We do not know if this is possible, but we do know that the tyranny that that State now represents is on a very definite upswing. And we know that it will in all probability, get much, much worse. We’ve got a long ways to go before we’ve “seen it all”, as already evidenced in other countries.

Here in America, the facade of freedom has blinded the eyes of almost everyone, who mistakenly believe that mall shopping and a cold Budweiser beer equates to the greatest country on Earth. These people are beyond all help and understanding, leave them be to their delusions (and apathy). They actively support the tyranny by being brain-dead stupid, unwilling and unable to open their eyes and assess what is happening to their country, right in front of them.

Surviving the State is a key component to surviving the collapse. How do you suppose you will survive the State tyranny? I’m serious here, so bear with me. By disappearing? By acquiesence? By compliance? By what method, exactly? Please read that again slowly.

No one situation is the answer of course, but what do all of these responses actually represent? They all represent acceptance. And that is also the blog comments that have been recorded on the recent thread, they all represent acceptance in one form or another, because they do nothing to stop or prevent tyranny, they only seek to avoid it as long as possible, and thereby, pass on the responsibility to deal with it to someone else. Is that right? By refusing to take part in dealing with it (I’ll get to that meaning a bit later on), we are passing the buck on to someone else (our kids, certainly — great parents we’re proving to be).

Perhaps that is “good enough” for most people, but is it? That is certainly not how we all got here a few centuries ago, or then again, in this generation, perhaps it exactly how we got here. It is how we have come to be at this juncture today, because we failed to intervene when we should have and inherited the corrupted, vile mess we have today.

I’ve made the point before that no legislative body or it’s agents has any more authority, moral or otherwise, then you do, a natural person. This is a true statement of fact. These entities may assume that they have more, and act as if they do, but they do not and cannot.

This is more then a matter of law, but a matter of true justice and moral authority that is not codified in the corrupt annals of modern law that self-perpetuates the lopsided status quo of today. The reality is, humans are equal, ALL humans, whether “badged” and “certified” (licensed and stamped and mass produced) or simple, natural persons. No authority exists that has more authority then you already do and have always had.
Society is layered, subjecting itself and its members to laws and agreements, contracts and moral behavior. And it works too — as long as it is fair and just, reasonable and equal. When it fails in any of these regards, it becomes abusive, tyrannical, unjust and downright evil. This aptly describes all too often of what we have today, but remember, this is neither “lawful” or a moral system anymore, it is corrupt, imbalanced and partial to favor only select groups and (monied) individuals.

This is why there is so much injustice in our world today, we have forgotten our own authority and have delegated all of it away to other entities (had it stolen is another way to describe it) and have utterly abandoned the concepts that all authority flows from the people, having always been in the possession of the people (and not to put too fine a point on it, always will be of the people). I do not care what country you live in, whether a monarchy or a democracy (or a failed Republic), this is how authority works, it flows from the people first. The people possess the authority and always have, but nobody wants you to know or understand this.................

..................There are those that believe that a system that permits these excesses can be reformed. They, like their predecessors, are still trying to fix it — despite many, many years of repeated failures.

Personally, I do not agree with this view. The system represents a “game”, of rigged rules and biased responses (whoever has the money is permitted to win). There is also a preponderance of evidence extending over several decades (at least) that meaningful reform this is no longer possible or even permitted. Those that seek to fix a faulty system by working within a faulty system are already doomed to fail, and the evidence of this is everywhere you look.

Nor do I personally believe that reform is even desirable anymore either, since the system at fault is inherently highly destructive (and always has been), unresponsive, insensitive and totally callous to life and living in a healthy, humane and sensible environment. Our world today is a direct reflection of all of this and represents in vivid detail why the present system is no longer suitable for sensible and sane people who seek peace, justice, fairness and equality. Our present system is inherently against all of these things (although hidden from casual observation), and cannot be reformed to suddenly embrace them. If our system today was for all of these things, then we would certainly have them all by now, when we obviously do not.

The tiny victories that some municipalities have achieve at internal reform, are grossly insignificant and do not go remotely far enough to stop the overall tyranny and rot, which marches ahead unabated. Whatever reforms we’ve seen, they are temporary at best, we continue to lose ground and slide ever farther downhill. Remember Real ID, that was supposed to be DOA? Well, it’s back in full force as an example.

Gradualism, or incrementalism is how they continue to accomplish this, bit by bit, and the people do not seem to care or notice that they are being boiled to death by slow degrees. So when they start arresting masses of people in their homes for thought crimes, the people do nothing effective to stop it (and don’t even know how anymore) except mouth off with more useless words (again and again, ad nauseam).

You cannot work within a system that is irrecoverably broken and inherently against life itself. The continual slide into the abyss despite the billions of dollars spent to stop this is sheer proof of this, it is not because of a “lack of trying”, millions try or have tried or died trying.

A system that cannot be reformed and moreover, does not respond to reform is absolutely useless. There is too much vested interest in gaining more power, more control and staying the status quo then being responsible or accountable to the people it proposes to govern and control. Those that are responsible (the men behind the curtain) for this remain untouched (but not untouchable, we know who they are).

Therefore, I am an advocate of stop trying to fix what is unfixable and to abandon all such ideas as complete waste of time and effort. It is a lost battle already and cannot be won.

However, I do not advocate giving up (acquiesence or apathy) either, as this is actually much worse then struggling to fix a broken system. Apathy abdicates all responsibility and moral authority to the very system that oppresses you, giving it more power. Acquiescence is similar, a despicable condition of deplorable human behavior that simply gives up.

The only answer is to stop supporting the system altogether (and stop trying to fix it). Anything that actually helps to destroy it is actually in our favor. Anything that weakens it is in our favor (all forms of resistance). But acquiesence is not in anybody’s favor, and only helps to perpetuate the tyranny and increase control by increasing its resource base (you).

This is not giving up, not at all. This is the form of resistance that is needed. It is active, costly and not without risk. It is not passive or indifferent, but actually the opposite. It is also the key towards collapse survival from tyranny. Tyranny is not just going to “go away” even in collapse, it is going to worsen (just like it is now, as we continue to collapse). Therefore, the collapse may well need our help to prevent tyranny from coming against us too much or too soon or too close. It is highly unlikely in my opinion that simply hiding is going to be enough (all you will need to do). If you want a better world, you’re going to have to take a part in it at some level, just remember that it doesn’t have to be this world. Otherwise, you’re going to have to accept (acquisence) with whatever you get.

The arguments against removing this system include the argument that removal of one system only means that it will be replaced by another. While this is true (it is human nature to establish government and control at some level), we already know this will happen and it is exactly what we want. It is far too much to hope for that nothing will replace the vaccum created, and is not even remotely realistic (but a nice dream).

I really don’t expect to float this boat to be honest. The concepts here are deeper then most people seem to be willing to examine and the words I’ve shared are far too shallow and light to cover their depth. I’ve said several times that we have not yet suffered enough to even want the changes we actually need for our own good. I don’t think we’ve even suffered enough to seriously contemplate what changes we actually need either or how we even propose to get there while our world collapses down around us.

The present system, with all of its points of control and manipulation upon our thinking, being and living is all-pervasive and within its environs, we don’t even think clearly. The glass we see through is dark indeed and the images are murky and indistinct. But even so, we inherently know that we can indeed do better then what we have done already.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC75

Wizard 1135August 19, 2008 04:38PM

Wizard 757August 19, 2008 06:22PM

Wizard 745September 06, 2008 11:34AM

Paul P. 736September 07, 2008 02:17AM

Wizard 727September 07, 2008 05:18AM

Wizard 653September 07, 2008 05:44AM

Wizard 760September 07, 2008 02:31PM

Wizard 747September 08, 2008 05:29AM

Wizard 921September 08, 2008 05:55AM

Wizard 702September 08, 2008 06:24AM

Wizard 751September 09, 2008 03:22AM

Wizard 819September 09, 2008 05:27AM

Wizard 767September 09, 2008 05:42AM

Wizard 690September 09, 2008 07:32AM

Wizard 716September 09, 2008 03:29PM

Paul P. 712September 10, 2008 03:07AM

Wizard 730September 11, 2008 04:42AM

Paul P. 748September 12, 2008 04:52AM

Wizard 671September 13, 2008 05:43AM

Wizard 1351September 14, 2008 02:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login