Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report 11- 6 20.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 07, 2020 11:35AM
As I turned off Bear valley onto Central Avenue. The wind nearly pushed my truck off the road. I could tell the weather was going to change. I got to the Freedom trail head at 1200 noon. It was very windy there also. I was surprised that some one had left enough trash to fill a 13 gallon trash bag. While picking it up I saw a deer. Standing just 30 feet in front of me. I stopped and stood like a statue for @ 1 minute. Then she took 3 steps forward and was behind a Bush. She stood there 5 minutes looking at me and I her. Then she hiked away down hill.
When I got to the last big hill before getting to the springs, I met a lovely couple from Santa Cruze, first timers. So I showed them around and explained history to them some. They were very grateful.
There were @ 40 to 50 persons enjoying the spring's throughout the day, mostly nude. The creek was 58 degrees at the beach crossing. Many were still swimming about. Diving from rocks and having a good time. Some one had repaired the Phoenix pool. It was as full as it can get and the hottest pool at 108 degrees. The anniversary pool was 104 degrees and full of happy people. The Womb pool was too. It was 101 degrees.
About 400 pm when I headed out I noticed there was not much trash around the spring's. Thanks every one.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report 11- 6 20.

jobe2320November 07, 2020 11:35AM

Re: Trip report 11- 6 20.

Wizard1070November 07, 2020 03:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login