All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 09, 2002 07:30AM
I can't talk to the crowds on a Saturday or Sunday since I've only ever been during the week. But Friday was turning out to be a pretty good crowd when I left about 1:00 (had to get to San Diego so I left early). Intrestingly enough, the only two people there au natural were myself and another gent, we both had been there since about 8:30-9:00. Think we may have scared a young lady out of the big pool where we were relaxing. She and her boyfriend? got in with us, she looked around whispered to him and they got out about 20 seconds later and headed upstream never to be seen again - oh well. I was pleasantly surprised with the way the weather turned out. Parking at the ranch and walking down the sky was overcast and the wind was blowing a bit. But as many others have said, down there at the springs there was no wind and the sky had turned just partly cloudy. Mistake on my part was leaving my hat and sunscreen in the car, I was felling the effects pretty good later. That won't happen again!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What's the most populous day?

Sam D 1339April 03, 2002 08:45PM

Re: What's the most populous day?

Wizard 911April 03, 2002 08:59PM

Re: What's the most populous day?

Ken 964April 09, 2002 07:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login