Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Boooo!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 30, 2002 10:34PM
Wake up, Wake up, people are still going to the hotsprings! Its been so quiet here at the forum that I thought that maybe the authorities had closed DCHS. Of course I had to make a trip down there with Dorthy and the Munchkins to make sure OZ was OK :-) Can you say crowded! When we crossed the creek there were a bunch of springatoids heading over with us. A bunch of people felt compelled to do the native " Mud Thing ". I had to take a picture of them and I'm sure that the photo will turn up at the " Wizards pictures " link, sooner or later :-) Had good coversation with a number of regulars including one named Chuck who I hadn't seen in a " Coons Age ". Soaked up the rays until the sun hit the hills. As we hiked out it was apparent that a whole bunch of people felt it was a good time to go. Can't remember seeing so many folks on the way out at one time. It was a real nice time down there today :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Boooo!

Wizard 1261March 30, 2002 10:34PM

Re: Boooo!

Wizard 727March 30, 2002 10:46PM

Re: Boooo!

TikiBeachClub 935March 31, 2002 07:01AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login