All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 28, 2002 02:14PM
We have a bermuda triangle around deep creek for sure. It has been verified. We have always referred to the bermuda triangle of law enforcement. The three points are the
U. S. Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management and the Sheriff's Department. Numerous citizens have bounced around this triangle.

So, it stands to reason that if this bermuda triangle exists up there, there would be other triangles of energy fields. When you enter on Bowen Ranch Road, I always had the experience of entering another world and dimension.

As you drive down that first hill into that valley on Bowen Ranch Road as you round the bend, pass the green house, Paradise Ranch, just after that on the right is a hill. On that hill, the Indian ladies would sit and grind on the large boulders. On these boulders are multiple impresssions.

This place had to be a lookout for the Indians of the area as you could see many horizons from up there.

So, yes, I believe that Deep Creek is subject to bermuda triangles and other dimensions. I feel that there are spirits of long ago who linger. The wind almost always rushes across the land and sounds like singing messages. Anyway, why not acknowledge other possibilities that are not expressed in the physical dimension? free our forests wrote:
>
> i think everyone is at the "missing spring" and are now
> trapped in the Deep Creek Triangle.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

it's quiet...

Rick 1276March 27, 2002 09:28PM

Re: it's quiet...

mp 638March 28, 2002 01:55AM

Wizard 759March 28, 2002 07:57AM

free our forests 661March 28, 2002 02:02PM

katrina 620March 28, 2002 02:14PM

TikiBeachClub 620March 30, 2002 05:44PM

katrina 1020April 02, 2002 01:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login