Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

Trip Report: 6/21

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 23, 2018 11:33AM
Got into Bowen Wednesday around 1 after an early trip to the Cady Mountains hunting boulders of jasper. No Mike at the Ranch so left $ in the envelope, heard later that he went out for a camping trip up north. Hiked down to the springs and saw 30-40 people 90% textiles. Found the contemplation pool basically empty with no plug. Went to my hiding spot and my hose and scrubber were safe. Began scrubbing the contemplation pool, found a towel to help plug the pipe. People started clearing out around 5pm. Scrubbed the anniversary pool and drained the womb.

Hiked out at 7, slept in my car, got up at 4am hiked back in. Only about 4 people all nude in the morning. Very nice company with two ex-regulars: Sly who was visiting for the first time in a while after having some health problems and Darwin who moved up to Oregon and was visiting for his gf’s birthday. Jeff and Lola were around too. Darwin helped me scrub and siphon the anniversary pool and I scrubbed and refilled the womb. Didnt’t have time to do the Serenity pool as I wanted to get out before it got too hot to hike. I packed up my gear and left Darwin with a large black hose that I’d found in the grass behind the contemplation pool.

If anyone sees this large black hose please find a good hiding spot for it, as it would be great to vacuum the serenity pool with in the fall and winter! Only trash on the beach was in a small cooler, very clean otherwise. The hike out was brutal, nearly 98 degrees at 10am. Brought a bag of trash with me. Probably the worst part was the large quantity of melted wax candles on anniversary and womb walls.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report: 6/21

paulespo1520June 23, 2018 11:33AM

Re: Trip Report: 6/21

neogeo1079June 23, 2018 07:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login