Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

springs were clean

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 21, 2002 01:06PM
I forgot to mention, that the springs were clean when I went on Tuesday. Judging from Wizards pics it looks like he was the reason so I wanted to say thanks. I am sure the same scenerio is happening every weekend. People go down to enjoy the springs and party, out of the crowd there are always going to be those that are there to party and not appreciate nature and unpspoiled lands. It happens at Azusa Canyon (hwy 39) and Lytle Creek every weekend and there are plenty of trash cans within walking distance of the spots people hang out, even on the way to the parking lots. It's pretty sad and makes me wonder if they should be charging more for people to park up there (I believe its $4 on the weekends for HWY 39). I know there is plenty to argue about on both sides of the charging issue but the real issue to me is keeping out the people who trash our natural resources for a good party spot. They dont deserve to be there and maybe charging more would keep out the riff raff? Thanks to everyone for all the information provided.
PS, you wont be seeing me on my dirtbike. Dont want to get mobbed by a bunch of necked folk ;-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

springs were clean

mark (newguy) 1175March 21, 2002 01:06PM

Re: springs were clean

Ken 1249March 21, 2002 03:08PM

Rick 706March 21, 2002 03:29PM

Wizard 1380March 22, 2002 12:11AM

Free our Forests 973March 22, 2002 10:34AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login