All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 15, 2007 07:55PM
Your right Van. Im sorry if you misunderstood what I was trying to say in the title of my post. People were responding to the post "What happened to Deep Creek Volunteers Website?" and I was just wondering what happen to the people. All I meant by "Forget the website, What happen to the DCV people". The place needs HELP. The place needs people. Where are they at? Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand that peoples lives change and we all move on and have become involved with other activities. I know that the DCV site brings people thus, More people, More people to join and help clean up the place. Great. By me not caring about the website doesnt mean that I think Ralph is not a good man. Im not knockin anyone. I like Ralph and I like you. When I used to see you at dchs I always would feel like I was in your house. I think the things you do and have done are great. As far as me starting the group back up, I like to work alone. Im around people to much as it is now. I like to go to dchs and get away from people. I sit by myself and work and clean up the place better alone. Anyway Van, I do hope to see you and the munchkins again soon at dchs. Ive always enjoyed talking and soaking with you. Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deep Creek Volunteers

Las Vegas Fireman 1142October 14, 2007 04:46PM

Re: Deep Creek Volunteers

Wizard 661October 15, 2007 09:02AM

Las Vegas Fireman 644October 15, 2007 07:55PM

Paul P. 670October 15, 2007 11:10AM

Wizard 1158October 16, 2007 11:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login