All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 15, 2007 11:10AM
I agree with Wizard's sentiments- in fact, because of work schedules, jobs, and in my case, a lengthy distance away from Deep Creek, some of us cannot participate actively in DCV.

Regardless of this, I believe it's still vitally important to maintain the website. The website is a valuable education tool that informs visitors of all aspects of the Deep Creek experience from directions to Clothing optional etiquette to Forest Service policies.

Graffiti has typically been an urban issue but has spread into natural area like Deep Creek. It is very disheartening to see this stuff along the trail. Obviously it would be nice to catch the taggers. There has been some discussion about how to remove the graffiti and who actually could remove it (volunteers, USFS, etc) I don't think this has been fully resolved yet.

Fortunately, we have a graffiti removal hotline and website in San Diego. I have been extremely active in getting graffiti removed from a nearby city bicycle path.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deep Creek Volunteers

Las Vegas Fireman 1141October 14, 2007 04:46PM

Re: Deep Creek Volunteers

Wizard 660October 15, 2007 09:02AM

Las Vegas Fireman 643October 15, 2007 07:55PM

Paul P. 668October 15, 2007 11:10AM

Wizard 1156October 16, 2007 11:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login