All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 11, 2007 09:02PM
I arrived at deep creek h.s. at 3:00pm, nude. An Asian family was at the beach they all appeared to be embarrassed and turned their back on me.
The creek water was @ 80 degrees and just barely over my knees. After I got in the pools the Asian family stripped down to put on their clothes. I think I will never figure out those Asians.
After the Asians left an effeminate man got in the pool and started chit chatting with me, so I went up the hill and got my cleaning hose and started cleaning the black scum off the bottom of the big pool. To my surprise some one has been using my hose and the pool bottom was almost clean all ready. I had the pool bottom clean in @ 40 minuets.
As I finished working on the pools 3 females and a guy showed up they were in their early twenties. Much more fun to talk with.
The general area around the springs appeared to be clean from litter. However, I found 3 tents 2 sleeping bags some flip flops and a deflated float on the beach near the deep creek sign. Also, on my way down hill I noticed several bags of trash left beside the trail. Where are the VOLUNTEERS ? There is a BIG need from them to have a trash pick up day. Actions are stronger than talk.
The Arizona pool was mostly full of sand. The anniversary pool was clean but too hot.
The homo conversationalist left with the youngsters and I had the place all to myself till just before sunset and a beautiful sunset it was.
Happy hot potin' and remember our fighting men and women in your prayers
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

trip report 8-10

jobe 1574August 11, 2007 09:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login