Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Power Plant proposed

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 05, 2007 01:52PM
My brother has built a number of good sized ponds on his lands, and had stocked them with fish, for use as a future food supply. He has also been active in researching information on the subject of " Chemtrails ", which references the contrails seen all over immenating from jet traffic, commercial or otherwise. There is a vast amount of information on this subject. My brother has focused in on the information which indicates that the goverment, is now actively involved with utilizing jets, commercial or military, to disperse particulants which have the qualilty of precipitating various forms of cloud cover, with the intended purpose for trying to shield the earths surface from excess heat, in hopes to decrease the effects of global warming, and its negative effects. My brother has been taking a lot of samples this last year. He was quite alarmed to find in the big " lined " pond near his home, that samples taken from sediments at the bottom of the pond showed concentrations of Aluminum, and Barium, with amounts off the scale compared to what should be natural occuring. For example in his pond, levels exceeded 4000 percent above normal. These elements are the exact elements desribed in various government patents to be the ones used in thier " climate control " programs. My brother has recently traveled around other location of southwestern Oregon and locations in Northern CA, costal and inland, taking samples in water bodies, lakes, ponds, and is finding the same exceedingly dramatic high levels of the same elements. He is now in regular contact with other people of great knowledge of this subject, like Lorraine Petersen, who worked for three decades in the business of taking samples of soil and water for business like farmers, and for government purposes, in various areas of California. She is now active in trying to get the word out that these high levels of Aluminum and Barium, which would be falling from the skies from the ongoing government climate control efforts, are getting into the soils, and especially in the northwest, are being taken up by various types of trees, like conifers, creating high concentrations in the trees system, which is now starting to kill vast numbers of them. She takes samples out of the trunks of trees, where the elements are found in disturbing levels. Now my brother has the reality, that the fish in his ponds that he had planned on using as a food resource, will be absorbing by various means, these same elements, and if eaten, these toxic substances would be absorbed by us, not something good for our bodies. My brother now considers this to by his priority numbe one problem of concern for the immediate health and well being of himself, and his family. Some of the samples he has taken in other people's pond's in the redding area are showing levels as high as 40,000 times the normal of what would be expected. The evidence looks pretty darn compelling to me, given he has taken so many samples, over such a large area, and is consistently coming up with these bizarre results. The samples are being tested by labs in the Redding area. Looks like using ponds with fish for a food source in our plans for sustainability will have to be rethought.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Power Plant proposed

mojavegreen 1169August 03, 2007 12:02PM

Rick 713August 03, 2007 12:41PM

Allen 737August 03, 2007 07:01PM

mojavegreen 720August 04, 2007 08:15AM

jobe 677August 03, 2007 12:54PM

Rick 647August 03, 2007 01:51PM

OMG 748August 04, 2007 05:49PM

desertdude 742August 04, 2007 07:19PM

Rick 671August 04, 2007 10:40PM

desertdude 819August 05, 2007 04:05AM

Wizard 711August 05, 2007 01:21PM

Wizard 680August 05, 2007 01:52PM

mojavegreen 772August 05, 2007 10:11PM

Paul P. 698August 06, 2007 11:44AM

Wizard 1308August 06, 2007 08:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login