All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 28, 2007 10:18PM
I hiked down on Saturday about noon. I talked to 4 rangers that were hiking out. They said they were coming back that night to hand out tickets to the people camping. They said they took pics of the graffiti and will start from there on removing it. Naked man, Roofer Rick and I hiked up to the rock with graffiti on it. I think its about 4'x7'. We tried some "environment friendly" graffiti remover that Naked man had with him. It worked ok with a brush but you would need alot of it. Naked man noticed that the rock is granite and by rubbing the wire brush on it bits of the rock started to flake off. So we started to tap the graffiti with harder rocks and chipped away the paint. This will work but its a workout for the arms. We got alittle done before heading back to the springs and a swim in the creek. It was a nice day. The creek is getting low like in early fall. It looks like the drunks that scream and shout are going to be around alot this summer. Its the same group there every weekend up on the grass in the shade. Roofer Rick, Jobe and I hiked out about 6:00pm and went to the Steer and Stein for dinner. What a life. Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Graffiti trip report

Las Vegas Fireman 1038May 28, 2007 10:18PM

Re: Graffiti trip report

Las Vegas Fireman 1026May 29, 2007 07:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login