Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Ban the Dogs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 01, 2001 09:56PM
Funny thing, one of my dogs sits quietly by me when I'm in the pools while the other loves to lay in the shallow hot water that comes out of the Crab Cooker. The one that lays in this shallow water always looks so content like she's meditating. She learned to do this over many years when I'd be at the springs on cold winter days and she figured might as well stay warm while she waits. She lays in the same spot and does this summer or winter. People always get a laugh watching here slowly lowering hereself down, its really funny to watch. I don't bring my dogs into the pools themselves but my other dog that sits faithfully by me is also very lovable. There have been a number of times that other people have coaxed my dog into the hotpool. Some people just see this issue differantly. There turnin my pooch into a hotspringer! I don't encourage people to do this but occasionally it happens. I have to say I've been complemented many times on how relaxed and well behaved my mutts are. They say dogs are like there masters, eh :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ban the Dogs

EastBay 1459April 30, 2001 01:41PM

Paul P. 694April 30, 2001 05:52PM

EastBay 695May 01, 2001 01:00PM

Andre 700May 01, 2001 06:53PM

Wizard 782May 01, 2001 09:56PM

EastBay 1244May 02, 2001 01:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login