Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Trip Report (2 weeks ago)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 22, 2007 07:02PM
Kind of late on this trip report. I got to Bowen Ranch at around 11am. The temperature was already getting real warm. I spotted about 7 cars in the parking area. A little cloudy but still very warm. Got down to the creek and there were about 12 people relaxing outside of the pools. Much younger / relaxed crowd than during the weekends. The water was cold but not freezing. It came up to me about waist high. Was very easy to cross the creek and carry a backpack over my head. Some people were crossing over on the rocks. Lots of dogs were seen. Good balance of people, I would say at around 2pm, there was about 16 people perhaps. 60% femaie / 40% male and 80% nude / 20% textile. Talked to a lot of the people there that day and all very friendly. Including some girls in their early 20s (5 of them). Packed out around 3:30, it was extremely hot and I was sweating non-stop. Had to stop a couple times to catch my breath. Left the ranch at 5pm. All in all, probably my best time at the springs.

Any ?s feel free to ask.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report (2 weeks ago)

MValley 1539March 22, 2007 07:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login