All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 13, 2007 05:58PM
I put an add in the local Daily Press ( our high desert newspaper ) in a dating section they had running back then. The add was a few lines in the paper, and then a code number was used to access a 2 minute phone greeting that further allowed you to describe yourself. I went on a first date with one of the gals that called, to Deep Creek Hot Springs. I was naked in the Womb with my date sitting on the edge of the pool just a couple of hours after meeting her for the first time. We dated for three years, got married ( 1996 ) and now have to wonderful daughters. My wife is not a Naturist herself, but has no problem with my interest in Naturism. A personal add, if done honestly, with accurate descriptions of yourself, and your interest, can be a successful way to find a companion. As Celtfire points out, expecting to find a companion at a clothing optional place like DCHS, is most realistically, a long shot. If Nudeinriverside, Naturism is a very important part of your enjoyment of outdoor environments, like at DCHS, then I think you really need a partner that if not a Naturist themselves, is at least excepting of the Naturist atmosphere. Thats why I took my wife, on our first date to DCHS, because I knew that one very important aspect of my life partner, was that they would have to be excepting of my Naturist interest. Good luck on your search for a companion.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

looking for love in the wrong place

nudeinriverside 1136March 11, 2007 09:13PM

Re: looking for love in the wrong place

LaughingBear 680March 11, 2007 11:39PM

Rick 735March 12, 2007 12:44AM

Las Vegas Fireman 661March 12, 2007 09:29PM

Rick 1384March 13, 2007 12:54AM

celtfire 651March 13, 2007 07:46AM

Rick 743March 13, 2007 11:55AM

Wizard 1295March 13, 2007 05:58PM

LaughingBear 1278March 13, 2007 11:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login