Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

First-timer, but no last-timer

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 28, 2013 04:51PM
After finishing my sales calls in Riverside and San Bernardino I decided to drive up enjoy the hike and springs. Water is indeed nicely clear and the temperature was lovely. Crossing the river to get there was not bad at all and I knew the lower half would get soaked anyway. The hike to the springs seem to be sufficiently signposted, however on my way back I managed to make a wrong turn (westbound) twice. Thanks to two great individuals who both passed by I was able to get back on the right track (literally). The fact that the dirt bikes' tire prints wipe out all the footprints makes it quite an endeavor. Especially when the soil gets all loose and with every uphill step you take you slide down again.

By the way, I saw quite a bit of trash alongside the track and picked up a green waterbed and a red cooler on the way back up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First-timer, but no last-timer

ruudje672026December 28, 2013 04:51PM

Re: First-timer, but no last-timer

free2crow1110December 28, 2013 05:22PM

Re: First-timer, but no last-timer

ruudje671236February 05, 2014 11:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login