Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

DCHS / 2-7

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 09, 2007 11:30PM
I did a hike to DCHS on Wednsday. Nice warm temps ( clothing optional weather :-) ), with quite a bit of sunshine, and also high cirrus like clouds around too. Spent a good deal of time with my pool hose, vacuming out the Womb, Serenity, and Aniversary pool. Also cleaned the small pool that attaches to the south end of the Aniversary pool. Had a great long soak in the Womb before heading out. Probably around 10 to 15 people down during the day. Greg and Linda from the Oak Springs Ranch were down on thier horses. When I got back to my truck just after dark, I heard my dogs bark, and also heard some voices. I ended up finding two dudes in the back of the shell of my truck. The shell lock is broken so I can't lock it. They said they had got lost hiking out from DCHS, heading for the Bowen Ranch parking area. Man did they ever get off track since I park quite some distance from the Bowen Ranch parking lot. I gave the dudes and thier doggie a ride back to the Bowen Ranch, and thier vehicle. Glad these two dudes were friendly types, and not ones to cause me trouble. A bit un-nerving to get to your vehicle in the dark, in the middle of nowwhere, and find people you don't know inside it. Well I took quite a few pics, and will put some at Wizard's pictures, maybe sometime this weekend. I brought out a Bag O Trash too. Things looking good down there, beautiful as usual :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS / 2-7

Wizard 1685February 09, 2007 11:30PM

Re: DCHS / 2-7

LaughingBear 555February 10, 2007 11:57AM

Wizard 616February 10, 2007 01:54PM

Paul P. 1075February 11, 2007 08:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login